6.17.2010

Ida's Birthday Party

I finally have a summer baby so I desperately wanted to have an outdoor birthday party. Luckily there was a break in the bad weather we've been having to do so. My very talented friend Emily let us borrow her tinny tikes bouncer. It was the perfect size for Ida & her friends & cousins. If you click on the image you'll see how much fun Ida was having!


I wanted to hang some pictures of Ida in chronological order like a bunting flag. • I'm not totally sure I put them in the right order though• She's always been such a fun baby to photograph. So many different looks in that little face.

She's crying in the first photo because I took her milk away not knowing she was attached to it at that moment. She soon forgot after she saw the chocolate goodness she was getting into. Many thanks to Karin for picking up my camera & shooting away!


These are just some of the cute pics I took when I realized I didn't have very many recent pictures for the picture flag. So yummy!

No comments: