I can't believe my baby's already one! It's been one of those years where I wanted her to grow up fast/ didn't want her to grow up at all. I think when you have 2 kids in 2 years you, at least I, feel like you get over the baby stage a little quicker the second time {well really the 3rd time} around. As you all know Kaleb was my only child for 10 years so having two little ones has been a whole new ball game & I've loved every step of the way {except the being pregnant for ever part}
I think there is something to having babies when you are older & somewhat wiser. Here are some pictures of her taken today then back through the years. The video is of her walking yesterday. She's improving daily. She may be my earliest walker yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment