7.31.2008

To Comment OR Not To Comment

i have a question for all of my readers- well all 5 of you-(i guess i could let people know we have this thing)

can you comment on a blog that was posted weeks ago? months ago? 10-15 posts ago? is there a commenting protocol? it wouldn't bother me- plus i really- really want too. would it bother any of you?

it's just way too hard to keep up with everyone!

9 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Oh, totally, it's okay to comment late. I love getting comments, although I won't comment back on the later ones because. For some reason I didn't have you guys in my RSS feed and didn't know you were posting! I do know!

Brad and Rebecca said...

totally. no matter when someone comments to me, it gets sent to my e-mail as well so i am notified. I think a lot of people do that...comment away!

Joshua said...

i dont know of any protocol...

by the way... elsa looks like a great little girl.

Tia said...

I say comment....most people have the e-mail notification so I'm sure they will be happy to hear from you, regardless of when it is!

pepper said...

agree, comment whenever.

BP and J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

i say comment. the only time its a problem is if people don't have e-mail notification. then they might never know you commented. but who cares about those people. :)

Azy said...

well i don't get notified about new comments but i don't mind at all... I some how noticed your recent comment and loved it! Thanks!

Mark Elliot said...

I like when people comment on old posts. I know people don't always check in but I am always interested in what they have to say.