7.25.2008

Old Friends

i love catching up with old friends- seeing how everyone has progressed in life whether it's through work- school- marriage- children. i was friends with all of these guys so many years ago when i first moved back to utah in the year 2000. they have all since moved away

jen moved to arizona got married to don has 2 very cute boys. kami and erik married then went to n.y.c- now they have their beautiful 10 month old lucy & are in arizona for the time being & erik heywood married to the super cute jessica are working their way to california.

thanks guys- always a pleassure



2 comments:

The Tews said...

Love your purple dress! Where can I get it and can we trade bodies so I can look cute in it?

alysha said...

oh I'm so sad, and jealous. I miss the Rich/Steele's and the Heywood's.