The beehive bazaar went really well. you never know how receptive people will be to your goods. it's definitely a learning experience every time i participate. over all i felt i was well received and look forward to the spring bazaar. crossing my fingers that i'm accepted.



super huge thanks to chris- tia- stacy- & tracy I would never have gotten everything taged & set up without you!
Double huge thanks to my little sister andrea & my mom for watching the munchkins so I could sew like a mad woman.
3 comments:
I wanted to get a pacifier clip but then realized that Townes doesn't like his paci and prefers his thumb, but then of course as soon as I get home, he is dying for his soother. Are you going to put them on etsy?
and what if i want to buy one of those gray ruffled shirts?
mary- come to D.I.Y. club you can get one there.
bex- i'll let you know when i make more.
Post a Comment