5.01.2009

Where I've Been

 


yep it's that time again- THE BEEHIVE BAZAAR- so these are my new bags amongst other things

1. fabric wall art- for kids or adults
2. diaper bags/ totes- made from japanese imported fabric- big front pocket with 2 smaller pockets ready for a bottle or cell phone- or keys or mars bar...
3. dove pillows for your sofa
4. new japanese imported sewing tape turned into pacifier clips- now extra sturdy
5. gold plated state and letter charms- attached to gold filled chain

hopefully you can all go down- if not i will be listing the goods on www.elsabags.etsy.com or www.vanillapie.etsy.com next week
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ellen said...

very cute! wish i could go!

Swanki Girls said...

YAY! I'm so glad I now have your blog. I love all the items you made for the bazaar, wish I could have gone but glad you did well.