why are you selling your cute car?
What!??? Now I won't be able to point you out driving around town.Sooooo....what are you getting instead?
it's already sold :(we bought a car in europe this summer and it came this week- we put all the cars up for sale and my lovely box was of course the only one wanted.
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karen- only you would feel my pain!
I miss seeing this little beauty pulling up outside my house. Still getting used to the black instead of orange!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
why are you selling your cute car?
What!??? Now I won't be able to point you out driving around town.
Sooooo....what are you getting instead?
it's already sold :(
we bought a car in europe this summer and it came this week- we put all the cars up for sale and my lovely box was of course the only one wanted.
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karen- only you would feel my pain!
I miss seeing this little beauty pulling up outside my house. Still getting used to the black instead of orange!!
Post a Comment