I can't believe you can just make a darling dress in one night! Talent! Sorry we couldn't come--I got your text but we spent the weekend in Park City and didn't come back until Sunday afternoon. The pic of her and Kaleb is super cute!
it's so precious...and so is she.
oh nicole... this is the first time i've checked your blog. she's amazing.
the dress is so cute. you very talented lady.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe you can just make a darling dress in one night! Talent! Sorry we couldn't come--I got your text but we spent the weekend in Park City and didn't come back until Sunday afternoon.
The pic of her and Kaleb is super cute!
it's so precious...and so is she.
oh nicole... this is the first time i've checked your blog. she's amazing.
the dress is so cute. you very talented lady.
Post a Comment