this is elsa's first dress. kari gave it to her and she looks adorable- even if she is kind of bald... ciel and simeon all dressed up for daddy's birthday
You guys are so adorable. Elsa is yummy. I watched the video you posted of her smiling, I totally cried, it is precious. So, fun to see the baby in the dress that I gave you, it made my day. We are so excited to be moving closer to you guys. We will keep you posted on our status. Oh, and by the way the picture of my belly on our blog is like two months old. It is the only one we had. Sorry, false advertising. By the way that picture of you and Kaleb is so cute, you, look amazing.
1 comment:
You guys are so adorable. Elsa is yummy. I watched the video you posted of her smiling, I totally cried, it is precious. So, fun to see the baby in the dress that I gave you, it made my day. We are so excited to be moving closer to you guys. We will keep you posted on our status.
Oh, and by the way the picture of my belly on our blog is like two months old. It is the only one we had. Sorry, false advertising. By the way that picture of you and Kaleb is so cute, you, look amazing.
Post a Comment